The research bridge HEiKAexplore serves the exploration and support of new, strategically important topics. Thus, HEiKAexplore regularly devotes itself to a large, common topic (outside the topics of the established HEiKA research bridges: AIP, MTH, OE, PAC and SB), in which existing collaborations should be strengthened and new ones stimulated. An important goal for HEiKA is to promote topics that have a recognizable potential for initiating a new joint research network. It follows automatically that a HEiKAexplore thematic field should already have a certain breadth on both sides of the KIT and the University of Heidelberg, in order to enable cooperation beyond a simple HEiKA project.
HEiKA-Projects of this research bridge
- Prof. Dr. Dirk Werle / Prof. Dr. phil. Mathias HerwegFuture knowledge. Contingency and prognosis in the literature of the late Middle Ages and early modern timesHEiKAexplore - Text worlds and knowledge research
- Prof. Dr. Sonja Kleinke / Prof. Dr. phil. Andreas BöhnKnowledge in technology utopias and dystopias. Strategies of media representation and discursiveness of knowledge in fictional narratives and online contextsHEiKAexplore - Text Worlds & Knowledge Research
- Dr. Martin Maier / Prof. Dr.-Ing. Andrea Iris SchäferAsFreeH2O: Eignung und soziale Akzeptanz von Wasserreinigungstechnologien unter Einfluss zukünftiger MeerwasserspiegelanstiegeFACE - Facing Environmental Change: Research, Communication, Action
- Jun.-Prof. Dr. Anna Growe / Dr. Christoph MagerAssessment and Perception of Green and Open Spaces in Urban Regions in the Context of Climate Protection and Climate AdaptationFACE - Facing Environmental Change: Research, Communication, Action
- Prof. Dr. Johannes Glückler / Prof. Dr. Armin GrunwaldEIR – Eco-Industrial Regions Sustainability-oriented regional development with a special focus on the governance of resource efficiency potentialsFACE - Facing Environmental Change: Research, Communication, Action